Trauma Informed Community Building Workshop
Trauma is common within society at large and is particularly prevalent amongst vulnerable populations, First Nations peoples and people with Lived Experience of disability and/or mental health challenges.
Trauma Informed Community Building principles and strategies guide community building activities and broader community development decisions and processes.
During this workshop you will learn:
- What it means to be trauma informed
- Conditions of Community Trauma
- How to apply Trauma Informed Community Building practices and strategies to your work
- Trauma Informed Community Building Outcomes
- Common misunderstandings
- Lessons Learned and outgoing challenges
Investment: Young People (15 to 25 years) – $110 | Community and Volunteers – $220 | Not for Profit – $330 | Government / Corporate – $550
- Region: Statewide