Youth Vibe Holiday Grant
The Office of Youth Affairs administers the Youth Engagement Grants Program, which aims to provide financial support to community groups and organisations enabling young Territorians to engage and participate in a variety of drug and alcohol free recreational activities, personal development and leadership programs.
What can be funded
- Exciting and creative ideas which provide safe and secure entertainment opportunities for young people.
- Programs which encourage the development of skills and attributes such as self-esteem, co-operation and trust for young people.
- Projects that involve young people at all levels;
- Travel costs, for travel within Northern Territory only, associated with an event/activity but must not be the sole purpose for the requested funding ie.your application must include other reasons for funding;
- Wages or salaries for course providers (e.g. instructors) up to 50% of the total requested amount of the grant, only if required for an event or activity and not the organisations normal business; and
- Activities and/or opportunities providing youth friendly engagement for and with young people.
There is flexibility for the delegate to consider funding multiple applications to one organisation in the same school holiday period in different locations with the Northern Territory.
Round 1: Youth Vibe Holiday Grant 2022-2023
|Date / Time
|20/07/2022 8:00 AM
|16/08/2022 11:55 PM
|Notifications of Outcome
|05/09/2022 5:00 PM
|Project / Service Commencement
|26/09/2022 8:00 AM
|Project / Service Completion
|13/08/2023 5:00 PM
- Region: Statewide